Hi and welcome to my post today which is a simple multi-photograph layout that I have created with the Le Petit Jardin collection.
I started by choosing the chipboard pieces I wanted to use, fussy-cutting more flowers than I would ever use and flicking some mist on a sheet of white cardstock to help bring the hot pink that isn’t in the papers into my layout.
The next set of steps in my process was to crop the photographs, mat them in chronological order, ink all of the layers (and just the navy flowers) with pink ink and add gold glitter glue to the flower centres.
After placing all of the elements together I was able to decide on the foil colours for the chipboard pieces.
The last thing I did before adhering all of the elements together was to photograph the design so that it went back together pretty close to how I wanted it.
Thank you for visiting today and have a wonderful day
Couture Creations products I have used:
- CO725448 12 x 12 paper – Le Petit Jardin – Double Sided Sheet 03
- CO725452 12 x 12 paper – Le Petit Jardin – Double Sided Sheet 07
- CO725449 12 x 12 paper – Le Petit Jardin – Double Sided Sheet 04
- CO725955 Chipboard – LPJ – Grow, Bloom, Blossom Set (7pc)
- CO725946 Chipboard – LPJ – Swirling Borders Set (4pc)
- ULT197940 Die – Special Occasions – Ampersand & Peacock Background Set (3pc)
- CO725392 Foil – Blue Green (Iridescent Finish) – Heat activated
- CO725356 Foil – Gold (Iridescent Speckled Pattern) – Heat activated
- ULT200071 Cardstock – 12×12 – Bubblegum (250gsm)
- ULT200028 Cardstock – 12×12 – Peridot (250gsm)
- ULT200001 Cardstock – 12×12 – Snow White (250gsm)
- CO721981 Glitzin Glamour Glitter Glue – Aztec Gold
- CO721964 12mm Foam Mounting Tape
- CO725159 Stainless Steel Scissors
- H00043 Helmar 450 Quick Dry Glue 125ml