Couture Creations DT Reveal | Le Petit Jardin Scrapbook Layout
Hi and welcome to my post today where I have used the fabulous new Le Petit Jardin collection to create a Scrapbook Layout featuring my Mother-in-Law, Rhonda. I love the mixture of patterns available in this collection which works perfectly with my favourite go-to Patchwork background technique.
I even created an additional pattern by foiling the Floral Arrangement Hot Foil Stamp onto Patterned Paper #2 with Purple Pastel Heat Activated Foil.
I have also used the same Purple Pastel Heat Activated Foil on the Chipboard title and the open flower that came with the title. I found that edging the elements with Purple, and adding the Purple Hot Foiled elements and Flowers gave the layout a softer more feminine feel.
The leaf sprigs have been created with the Lavish Ballroom Young Stems Cut, Foil & Emboss Die in combination with Blue-Green Iridescent Heat Activated Foil.
Couture Creations products I have used:
- CO725434 Le Petit Jardin 12×12 Paper Pad
- ULT200034 Cressida 12×12 Cardstock
- CO725954 Le Petit Jardin Chipboard – Happiness from within
- CO725392 Blue-Green Iridescent Heat Activated Foil
- CO726058 Purple Pastel Mirror Heat Activated Foil
- CO725431 Le Petit Jardin Floral Arrangement Hot Foil Stamp
- CO725904 Lavish Ballroom Young Stems Cut, Foil & Emboss Die
- ULT157896 Special Occasions Pearlised Lace
- CO721964 12mm Foam Mounting Tape
- CO725159 Stainless Steel Scissors
- H00043 Helmar 450 Quick Dry Glue 125ml
Thank you for visiting today and have a wonderful day