Hi and welcome to my post today which is a quick and lovely project that would make a perfect gift for Mothers Day – which happens to be just around the corner here in Australia.
As you may have realised the Butterfly Garden collection has lots of Butterflies on the papers and the ephemera that are perfect for fussy-cutting to use on projects like this.
I layered my favourite paper from the collection with some off-white cardstock and gold glitter cardstock to create the background. The “Life is Beautiful” sentiment came from the Ephemera pack, and with the addition of some foam dots it was the perfect finishing touch to my frame
The actual frame was in my stash of to-do’s for quite some time and with the application of some Embossing Paste, White Gesso and Gold Gilding Wax it became the perfect home for my creation.
Thank you for visiting today and have a wonderful day
Couture Creations products I have used:
- CO726526 Butterfly Garden 12″x12″ Paper Pad
- Butterfly Garden Ephemera Pack
- CO723780 3D Foam Dots – White
- ULT200001 Cardstock – 12″×12″ – Snow White
- CO725345 Glitter Paper – 12″x12″ – Vintage Gold
- CS11215 Dimensional Magic
- CO725159 Stainless Steel Scissors