Hi and welcome to my short and sweet post today which is a Birthday Card I have created with the Highland Christmas collection and a few basics like bright cardstock.
I have hot foiled the gifts, snowfall border and sentiment onto the fabulous new Glossy White Cardstock – which is a perfect surface for both hot foiling and embossing.
Thank you for visiting today and have a wonderful day
Couture Creations products I have used:
- CO724849 Card + Envelope Set – Kraft A6 (50 Sets)
- CO726233 GoPress & Foil Me – Glossy Paper – A4 250gsm 10pk
- ULT200071 Cardstock – 12×12 – Bubblegum (250gsm)
- ULT200030 Cardstock – 12×12 – Caruso (216gsm)
- CO725404 Mirror Foil Board – A4 Silver with net/mesh (10pc – 210gsm)
- CO726306 Highland Christmas – Hot Foil Stamp – Snowfall Panel
- CO726307 Cut, Foil and Emboss Die – Highland Christmas – Flurry of Presents (1pc)
- ULT158095 Hotfoil Stamp – SE – Sweet Birthday Wishes (1pc)
- CO726063 Foil – Gold (Iridescent Triangular Pattern) – Heat activated
- CO726062 Foil – Rainbow Bands (Gradient Mirror Finish) – Heat activated
- CO721964 12mm Foam Mounting Tape
- CO725159 Stainless Steel Scissors