Couture Creations DT Reveal | Special Occasions Sympathy Card
Hi and welcome to my post today which is a Sympathy I have created using the recently released Special Occasions collection.
I fussy cut the flowers from one of the papers before adding the decorative pearls to the centers and applying glue dots to the back so that they were ready to add to the card at the end.
One of my favourite Hot Foiling techniques is to fussy-cut the Hot Foiled Sentiment and then raise it on foam tape. The fussy-cutting doesn’t have to be perfect, just a consistent width over the majority of the design.
I found that the Pearlised Lace needed to be cut at the ends (not wrapped to the back) and stuck with a dot of dimensional magic behind each pearl, otherwise it moved and looked messy.
The patterned papers in this collection are light weight allowing for additional layers on a card without adding excessive weight – which can lead to cards falling forward if your not careful.
Couture Creations products I have used:
- ULT157908 Special Occasions Adhesive Pearls
- ULT157896 Special Occasions Pearlised Lace
- CO726385 Special Occasions Gold Vines A4 White Paper
- CO726398 Special Occasions Gold Swiss Dots A4 White Paper
- CO726403 Special Occasions Gold Damask A4 White Paper
- CO724848 Card & Envelope Set – Tall – Cream
- ULT157744 Rambling Rose Stamp & Die Set – Grateful
- CO726041 Heat Activated Foil – Pale Gold Mirror Finish
- CO725287 Anna Griffin Hot Foil Stamp – Heartfelt Sympathy
- CS11215 Dimensional Magic
- CO723815 Adhesive Glue Spot – Mini
- CO721964 12mm Foam Mounting Tape
- CO725032 Go, Press & Foil Machine
- CO725159 Stainless Steel Scissors
Thank you for visiting today and I hope you enjoyed this insight into how I created this Sympathy Card – have a wonderful day