Couture Creations DT Reveal | Scoring Board Rosette Canvas Part 2
Hi and welcome back to the second post for my Rosette project – which is a Canvas with a Heart of Rosettes.
I used my Couture Creations Heat Tool and Super Sparkle Embossing Powders to recolour the brads for the Rosette centres. I used Copper followed by Gold Super Sparkle Embossing Powder so that the finished brads had more depth and colour variance.
I have used Helmar 450 Glue to adhere the Rosettes to the canvas so that they wouldn’t fall off when the canvas was hung on the wall.
I have a short Video for you showing how painted the background with a mix of Gesso and Liquid Drops 3D Pearls:
I know I haven’t told you how I got foil onto my Canvas background and the Rosettes – which was an absolute game changer for my foiling repertoire that I am going to share with you here in a couple of days.
Happy Creating and have a Wonderful Day
Couture Creations products used:
- CO725342 12×12 Scoring Board
- CS11215 Dimensional Magic
- H00042 Helmar 450 Quick Dry Glue
- CO724871 Acrylic Gesso White
- ULT157649 Liquid Drops 3D Pearls – Pharaoh
- CO723978 Heat Tool
- CO724989 Super Sparkle Embossing Powder – Copper
- CO724988 Super Sparkle Embossing Powder – Gold
- Butterfly Garden Patterned Papers